Speaking in Riddles
• I spoke to Rose Kennedy; let her know that her eldest Joseph Patrick AKA: JP (died during the war – remains never recovered, very sad – but I digress) was no longer making his fictions spouse happy & that the poor dear girl wanted to take Rover and flee.
• Rose, being of odd allegiances, gave the advice that she should have given Teddy’s wife before she began drinking the rubbing alcohol in the house. “Go!”
• When JP was confronted, he took his boat straight to the River Nile. Lovely weather this time of year and wasn’t Liz Taylor gorgeous with violet eyes?
• Promises of change have ensued; people do not change, time changes. Weather changes, fashion changes and if you are lucky; situations change.
• Can JP change with Rose riding him like the Black Stallion? (See Dr. Freud please!)
• Certainly Rose is unaware of the platonic nature of JP’s non-relationship.
• Alas, that must be me. All in favor?
• Who would want a woman such as me? Perhaps I’m far too Virginia Woolf. Your thoughts? For real.
That is where things stand in the world of insanity and birthday parties.
Please share your world with me, only if you choose.
If you’d prefer I’d disappear like pixie dust; consider it done.
Otherwise, I await your response.
REMEMBER: you pinkie swore 🌻